Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Day.


Christmas was great. We got a trampoline, a basketball hoop, the whole set of books I have been wanting, my favorite movie, Sarah's electric guitar, Andrew's motor scooter, and Guitar Hero with all the new instruments. We play with it all the time. I have read the first book already. Crank is the name. I finished it in one day. Im in the middle of the second book, Glass. They are awesome books. We had a bunch of family in for the holidays so that made everything better. My mom cooked a wonderful breakfast, as always. We hosted a huge family dinner at our house. Delicious. Whenever we weren't eating we were jumping on the trampoline, shooting some hoops, or playing guitar hero. Personally, I was reading. I sound like a nerd, but I never read. Only these books. Well overall, this Christmas was one of the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment