Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years.


New Years Eve was a blast, NOT! I was at home all alone. My friend Megan was supposed to come over but she couldn't. I had rented two movies, bought food (and ice cream), and actually figured out where she could sleep comfortably for once. I ended up eating the food my self, watching half a movie I had already seen, and reading. My parents were at a party, my sister was at a sleep over, and my brother was with my grandparents. What a drag. 
New years day, today, was better. Dad made me some eggs for breakfast. He even slipped in some feta cheese, my favorite. I read (of course) and cleaned my room; which believe it or not I actually like to do. After taking a nice long shower, I ate some dinner with my family. Black eyed peas, as always (they give you good luck,) greens, rice, and big daddy put puts; thats what our family calls them, don't ask me why, they are actually some sort of sausage I think. They are really good though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment