Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Eve.


On Christmas Eve, our family tradition, like many families, is to open our pajamas. The rules are simple, you must wear them to bed and on christmas morning for opening presents. Personally, this is my favorite part of christmas. My brother got some blue and red striped pjs (not sure what that has to do with christmas,) my sister got awesome red one piece pjs, and I got lime green bottoms with little holly everywhere, and a red shirt to match. I was really jealous of my sister; every year I ask for those pajamas. Oh well. This year we decided to go to the Christmas Eve service at church, that's why we are all dressed up. We chose the late service. It started at 11 pm and lasted until like 12:30 or so. It was fun but we didn't get to bed until like 1:30. At least we woke up a little later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment